If you have difficult closing your eyes for meditation, try bringing this up full screen. Grab a sheet and put it over your screen and your head. Stare at the screen and meditate! There are lots of videos such as this you can practice meditation with.
Tag Archives: meditate
These are the ultimate precious gifts of meditation, yet people are initially drawn to meditation for many different reasons. Some begin meditating because of a doctor’s recommendation, seeking the health benefits of lowered blood pressure, stress reduction, and restful sleep. Others come to meditation seeking relief from the fearful, angry, or painful thoughts that constantly flood their mind. Still others come to meditation to find greater self-understanding, to increase their intuitive powers, or to improve their ability to concentrate.
It is accurate to say that the purpose of meditation depends on the meditator – but it is also true that anyone who meditates regularly receives profound benefits on all of these levels – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
Vibrations, Consciousness & Abundance
In order for anything to materialize (or matter created from pure energy and consciousness) your vibrations must align with that which you desire. There are key factors that create the formula to vibrate at the same frequency of anything you desire. Here are five factors to consider when striving for Abundance in your life:
1. Realizing Abundance is a Possibility – The source of everything in this world is consciousness, at the highest level of consciousness every frequency is combined. You must align yourself with that frequency, by seeing the world as an abundant, supporting, positive place. When you change your perspective, you change your experience. This will give you the experience of believing in the possibility of abundance on every level. Certainty shortly follows after belief because your consciousness hits the same level of the highest frequency, where consciousness knows itself as abundance.
2. Know Yourself as Abundance – Abundance is possible because the highest part of consciousness is who you are. When you know yourself as the highest part of consciousness (abundance), you understand that abundance is not out there and you are waiting for it to show up. You are already that which you desire, you just need to match your frequency with who you really are, in order to perceive it as being manifested.
3. Align Your Thoughts With Abundance – Abundance does not have negative thoughts of doubt, unworthiness, guilt, hopelessness, or any other lower vibrational frequency. In the moment, when you notice a negative thought, imagine you have a recycling bin where your thoughts are located and you can choose to delete any thought. Delete any lower vibrating thoughts and start again with thoughts that match the highest vibrational frequency of abundance. When you have thoughts that feel happy, joyous and good, then you are allowing your alignment to be of abundance.
4. Focus on the End Result – Focusing on the desire as if you already have it, aligns the energy field in order to attract and attach your desire. With this kind of focus, everything you do and say is produced in a passionate way. Act as if you already have your desire and you will produce actions and words of enthusiasm. Keeping a smile on your face, as if you have an abundance of passion, money, love, and life. This is about using actions to produce good feelings of happiness and joy.
5. Know the Abundance of Gratitude & Purpose – Being thankful for all that you experience pushes the lower frequencies away from your experience and keep you aligned with abundance.
Take Abundance With You!
I’ve created a credit card-sized summary you can print and have laminated! Read it everyday, you’ll begin to attract abundance into your life!
1. Click on the photo and print! Note: If you have internet settings at “Enable Protected Security” you may not be able to print directly from internet. Online it will print just bigger than a credit card size. However, you can also follow the steps below to save it to your computer, but you may have to play around with the print size.
To save and print from your computer:
1. Right click image
2. Click “Save As.“
3. Name it
4. Open folder where you saved it.
5. Resize it. For a perfect credit card size the dimensions in inches is 3 3/8 width X 2 1/8 height. In pixels, it’s 244 wide X 154 height. Or just have print shop do it for you from disc.
6. Print it.
7. Copy it!
8. Laminate it! Staples or similiar stores will do it cheap.
9. Read it! everyday, twice on Sundays.
10. Practice it! Use a phrase everyday as a mantra in meditation–remember you don’t actually say the words, you think them.
11. Believe it!
What Is TM?
It is practiced for twenty minutes twice daily while sitting comfortably with closed eyes. During the meditation, the mind settles to quieter and quieter levels of thought and even beyond thought to a natural state of inner silence. The mind rests in a silent reservoir of intelligence, energy, and creativity: the source of conscious thought. While the mind is functioning in this more refined manner, the body correspondingly settles to a state of deep rest. Published research shows that during this experience, the brain functions with significantly greater coherence and metabolism is quieted. One feels a profound physical relaxation and yet the mind remains restfully alert.
The Transcendental Meditation program is unique among techniques of meditation, distinguished by its simple practice and profound immediate and lifelong results. It is not a religion or philosophy and involves no change in lifestyle. It is easy to learn and enjoyable to practice, requiring no effort, concentration or special skills. Anyone can learn it—even children. It is by far the most researched, verified and universally applicable program for self-development.
Benefits Of TM
The Mind–Intelligence, Creativity, Focus
Daily practice of the TM technique provides repeated experience of more profound, coherent levels of thought, unfolding the mind’s inner potential, and awakening the brain’s latent resources. Published scientific research shows that this technique uniquely enlivens the function of the prefrontal cortex, often called the “CEO” of the brain, allowing for more organized thought and better decision-making. Furthermore, research has shown that the daily experience of this state of restful alertness leads to increased creativity, improved learning ability, higher IQ, higher moral reasoning, and more efficient brain functioning.