New Age: Abundance
In order for anything to materialize (or matter created from pure energy and consciousness) your vibrations must align with that which you desire. There are key factors that create the formula to vibrate at the same frequency of anything you desire. Here are five factors to consider when striving for Abundance in your life:
1. Realizing Abundance is a Possibility – The source of everything in this world is consciousness, at the highest level of consciousness every frequency is combined. You must align yourself with that frequency, by seeing the world as an abundant, supporting, positive place. When you change your perspective, you change your experience.
This will give you the experience of believing in the possibility of abundance on every level. Certainty shortly follows after belief because your consciousness hits the same level of the highest frequency, where consciousness knows itself as abundance.
2. Know Yourself as Abundance – Abundance is possible because the highest part of consciousness is who you are. When you know yourself as the highest part of consciousness (abundance), you understand that abundance is not out there and you are waiting for it to show up. You are already that which you desire, you just need to match your frequency with who you really are, in order to perceive it as being manifested.
3. Align Your Thoughts With Abundance – Abundance does not have negative thoughts of doubt, unworthiness, guilt, hopelessness, or any other lower vibrational frequency. In the moment, when you notice a negative thought, imagine you have a recycling bin where your thoughts are located and you can choose to delete any thought. Delete any lower vibrating thoughts and start again with thoughts that match the highest vibrational frequency of abundance. When you have thoughts that feel happy, joyous and good, then you are allowing your alignment to be of abundance.
4. Focus on the End Result – Focusing on the desire as if you already have it, aligns the energy field in order to attract and attach your desire. With this kind of focus, everything you do and say is produced in a passionate way. Act as if you already have your desire and you will produce actions and words of enthusiasm. Keeping a smile on your face, as if you have an abundance of passion, money, love, and life. This is about using actions to produce good feelings of happiness and joy.
5. Know the Abundance of Gratitude & Purpose – Being thankful for all that you experience pushes the lower frequencies away from your experience and keep you aligned with abundance.
Take Abundance With You!
I’ve created a credit card-sized summary you can print and have laminated! Read it everyday, you’ll begin to attract abundance into your life!
1. Click on the photo and print! Note: If you have internet settings at “Enable Protected Security” you may not be able to print directly from internet. Online it will print just bigger than a credit card size. However, you can also follow the steps below to save it to your computer, but you may have to play around with the print size.
To save and print from your computer:
1. Right click image
2. Click “Save As.“
3. Name it
4. Open folder where you saved it.
5. Resize it. For a perfect credit card size the dimensions in inches is 3 3/8 width X 2 1/8 height. In pixels, it’s 244 wide X 154 height. Or just have print shop do it for you from disc.
6. Print it.
7. Copy it!
8. Laminate it! Staples or similiar stores will do it cheap.
9. Read it! everyday, twice on Sundays.
10. Practice it! Use a phrase everyday as a mantra in meditation–remember you don’t actually say the words, you think them.
11. Believe it!